- 1st, 3rd & 5th Sundays of month
- 2nd & 4th Sundays of month
- Waiwhetu Link Care group (Josh 027 630 7056)
- John & Karen Crawshaw (J: 027 355 2073)
- Ruth & Graham Fyfe (567 6461)
- Sonya Lewthwaite & Jon Screech (S: 027 240 7945)
- Coach & Fiona (Tumanako Hou) (C: 021 0294 9564)
- Jill & Wayne Kirkland (J: 027 467 4000)
Contemporary, informal worship and communion
St David's Anglican church Naenae-Epuni
Home groups are where we build deeper connection and belonging
Beautiful prayer time for the neighbourhood
13 Hillary Court, Te Puna Manawa, Naenae
Prayer and reflection time to start each week day.
Join Zoom Meeting ID: 879 4590 3612 Passcode: 364944 or click on https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87945903612?pwd=YmhwL3dLNlFka1A1czMwd0UzZTk3QT09
Come and get a great workout with good music, laughter and sweat.
A more challenging workout!
Fresh Fruit and Veggies each week at a great price, $12 per pack.
St David's Hall
Philosophy is the love of wisdom, join a small group of people who love to learn and talk about wisdom over time.
Various house holds
Pilates for the community. Children are welcome. Exercise, meet people and have fun. $5 (a household wage) $2 unwaged
St David's Main building
A community playgroup for children on the spectrum, their siblings and families (no cost).
St David's hall
This is a safe and friendly community space which aims to support the street community who gather in Hillary Court.
Unit 13, Hillary Court, Naenae