- 1st, 3rd & 5th Sundays of month
- 2nd & 4th Sundays of month
- Waiwhetu Link Care group (Josh 027 630 7056)
- John & Karen Crawshaw (J: 027 355 2073)
- Ruth & Graham Fyfe (567 6461)
- Sonya Lewthwaite & Jon Screech (S: 027 240 7945)
- Coach & Fiona (Tumanako Hou) (C: 021 0294 9564)
- Jill & Wayne Kirkland (J: 027 467 4000)
Contemporary, informal worship and communion
St David's Anglican church Naenae-Epuni
Prayer and reflection time to start each week day.
at St David's Naenae.
Simple, beautiful, interactive and informal.
St David's Main Building
Karakia, Waiata, korero and kai. A small group that gets real about the week's highs and lows.
St David's church hall
Come and get a great workout with good music, laughter and sweat.
A more challenging workout!
Fresh Fruit and Veggies each week at a great price, $12 per pack.
St David's Hall
Philosophy is the love of wisdom, join a small group of people who love to learn and talk about wisdom over time.
Various house holds
Pilates for the community. Children are welcome. Exercise, meet people and have fun. $5 (a household wage) $2 unwaged
St David's Main building
A community playgroup for children on the spectrum, their siblings and families (no cost).
St David's hall
This is a safe and friendly community space which aims to support the street community who gather in Hillary Court.
Unit 13, Hillary Court, Naenae